Birdie Gintzler at 97 sings an original song in "A 'Specially Wonderful Affair" (Friedkin Digital, 2002)
Thank you for your support!
Here are some ways you can join us in restoring health through song!
- Volunteer - on-site, at events, workshops, in the office, long-distance.
- Become a contributor
- Sponsor an event or the new OlyPen CD! (pdf cd sponsor sheet)
- Advertise in SW's newsletters and program books (pdf rate sheet)
- Donate music memorabilia for silent auctions.
- Host a talk, film or training with your professional association or group
- Help organize a benefit
concert or event.
- Attend a training
- "Like" us on Facebook and Subscribe to SW's YouTube channel
- Join an intergenerational MusicTeam or the Musical Instigators chorus
- Purchase or download songs from the "Island on a Hill" CD
- Pre-order the new OlyPen CD (link coming soon!)
- Intern with us in research, music transcription or special projects.
- Support our archive and grant reporting with your documentary skills in video, audio, still photography or web/tech support.
- Write a review of an SW show, publication or experience for our blog
- Inquire about Songwriting Works' facilitator certification training.
- For more information CONTACT US.